PlyLok 3-Position Chair with Mission Back
PlyLok 3-position chairs provide back or back-and-forward rocking positions to maximize comfort and function when studying or socializing.Learn More >
PlyLok 2-Position Chair with Square Upholstered Back
PlyLok 2-position chairs provide back or back-and-forward rocking positions to maximize comfort and function when studying or socializing.Learn More >
Often Imitated, Yet to Be Duplicated
When it comes to upholstered wood chairs for any education environment, Sauder Education’s PlyLok series has no equal.
Beginning with the quality of the materials we use and the way they’re built. To how comfortable they are to sit in, PlyLok chairs are engineered like no other. This collection offers comfort, refinement and selection. These are the differences that set Sauder Education PlyLok chairs apart. This gives you an unparalleled seating value.
- Superior construction provides outstanding quality, durability and also strength. Download the specification brochure for construction details and benefits.
- Extensive choice of frame and back styles provide endless style along with functional combinations. While also ensuring a fit for all functions in an education setting. Applications that include places such as residence halls, library, classrooms and dining.
- The PlyLok collection is fully renewable. Replacement parts are available including chair frame and seats, as well backs extend chair service life. Offering your campus a convenient, less costly repair alternative to replacement.
- A waterfall seat and properly contoured back offer exceptional ergonomic support and comfort.
- Offering a full radius frame edge is a simple and practical refinement. This provides a smoother feel as well as a softer more attractive look than the more common, hard square edge.
- 25-year warranty