PlyLok 3-Position Chair with Mission Back
PlyLok 3-position chairs provide back or back-and-forward rocking positions to maximize comfort and function when studying or socializing.Learn More >
PlyLok 2-Position Chair with Square Upholstered Back
PlyLok 2-position chairs provide back or back-and-forward rocking positions to maximize comfort and function when studying or socializing.Learn More >
Often Imitated, Yet to Be Duplicated
When it comes to upholstered wood chairs for any education environment, Sauder Education’s PlyLok series has no equal.
From the quality of the materials used and the way they’re built, to how comfortable they are to sit in, PlyLok chairs are engineered like no other. Durability, comfort, refinement and selection – differences that set Sauder Education PlyLok chairs apart from and make them an unparalleled seating value.
- Superior construction provides outstanding quality, durability and strength. Download the specification brochure for construction details and benefits.
- Extensive choice of frame and back styles provide endless style and functional combinations, ensuring a fit for all applications in education, including residence halls, library, dining and classroom.
- Fully renewable – replacement parts including chair frame, seats, and backs extend chair service life and offer a convenient, less costly repair alternative to replacement.
- Waterfall seat and properly contoured back offer exceptional ergonomic support and comfort.
- Full-radius frame edge is a simple, practical refinement that provides a smoother feel and a softer, more attractive look than a hard, square edge.
- 25-year warranty