A modern and balanced style for campus.
Student seating from the Tanner Collection features a linear frame and soft tapered lines for a balanced, modern style. Upholstered models include chairs, loveseats, sofas, benches and booth models available with coordinating occasional and collaborative tables.
- Student seating in chair, loveseat and sofa models with armless or 2-arm option
- Specifically designed tables for use with booth seating
- Sauder Education manufactures Tanner seat pans from 100% recycled plastic, of which 55% is post-consumer
- The seat pan is free of toxic byproducts, and any manufacturing waste is returned to the process
- Benches feature glides and a non-wallsaving frame
- Booths feature Separate Seats and Back, Glides, straight-leg frame, ganging, and standard back cleanouts
- Booths feature a straight leg allowing for a snug fit against the wall or when booth seating is arranged back to back,
- Booth tables feature leveling glides and ships unassembled
- Occasional Tables feature glides and straight-leg frames
- Freestanding Chair, loveseat and sofa models feature glides, straight-leg frames, separate seats, back and arms with a standard back clean-out
- All models are renewable and customizable
- Covered by a 10-year warranty