lift, shift, slide…done!
it’s really that easy.
zTrak Setup Instructions
1. Prepare to set up the bed by placing all components within reach.
- The ends should be oriented so the pins are facing the same direction (may need to rotate one 180-degrees).
- If the spring base and stabilizer are equipped with zLok knobs, turn the knobs counterclockwise to the unlocked position.
2. Attach the stabilizer bar at desired height.
- While one person holds the first bed end upright, the second person connects one end of the stabilizer bar to a set of pins.
- Secure the stabilizer with a rubber mallet or (if equipped) by turning the zLok knob clockwise until snug – do not over tighten. Once secured, the assembly can stand alone, propped on the unfastened end of the stabilizer bar.
- Move to the other end of the bed and repeat the same process with the second bed end and stabilizer bar end. Secure the stabilizer by the same method
3. Install the spring base at desired height.
- One person should stand on each of the long sides of the spring base, gripping the frame with two hands.
- Lift the spring base up and over the bed end assembly, aligning the four hook plates with the channels in the ends.
- Keeping the spring base as level as possible, slowly lower down the channel and shift on to pins at the desired height.
- Once all four spring base hook plates are seated on the pins, secure with a rubber mallet or (if equipped) by turning the zLok knob clockwise until snug – do not over tighten.